Saturday, November 20, 2010

Defined & Elegant look for Christine

Christine is very pretty! She's one of the rare Asian clients who didn't tell me this common request "Please make my face look smaller". Told me she doesn't wear much makeup on a daily basis, so she wanted a natural but good enough for photography makeup look, and a very clean elegant updo (to go with her fancy dress). 
I love how her delicate features are framed by such a small lovely face, but she on the contrary said, "My face is too small, just do anything you can to not making it look smaller." Oh well, as you can guess, it's EASY!

So, all I did was enhancing her features using earth tones, making her brows more even, and carefully crafted an updo that would compliment her facial structure from all sides considered (front, back, and sides).









No comments:

Post a Comment