Saturday, November 20, 2010

Smoky Eyes for Rosanna


Rosanna was one of the nicest person I've ever met, not to mention that she had such a sweet voice and a calm manner, carried through for the entire getting-ready time of her wedding day. What I like most about her was that when she smiles, her eyes brightens up and her face gives such a glow with sincerity and grace.
Because of that, I suggested semi-glam smoky eyes (using black, golden & bronzy brown shades) so that the eyes would be the center of her face, perfectly balanced out her forehead and strong jawline. To go with this look, I chose full medium-length false lashes and bronzy nude lip color. Oh, this doesn't mean the skin goes last on our list, I spent a lot of time making sure her skin is well hydrated, primed, and with airbrush foundation, we got her complexion looking flawless. For brides, when I do a smoky eye look, my #1 attention is the skin. Why? Think "opposite attract/compliment".  It's a bridal smoky eyes so smoky here means "glamorous", not the so-called sultry next morning smoky eyes.
Here's Rosanna's before & after (taken at the trial session, a week before her wedding day):






Wondering how glowing Rosanna look on her wedding day? See photos below - by W photography




No comments:

Post a Comment